BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Love Invasion

 

After all this time
Why do you still live in my heart?
Why do you invade my world
When it only tears me apart?

Each morning when I awake
I still see your face
Then all the memories resurface
And my heart starts to race.

I still see those beautiful eyes
That use to hypnotize me
So full of love and desire
If only you could have seen.

I still see that gorgeous smile
That lights up the world
It was one of a kind
That made my emotions twirl.

I still feel your sweet kisses
And the joy they would bring
The little things that you did
Truly made me feel like a queen.

But now it's all over
And these things still remain
I'm wondering if I'll get over you
Or will it just drive me insane!

by Ann Stareyes

0 comments: