BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Letter I'll Never Send

 

I wish I could say, how much I care for you
But I don't know how,So here's what I'll do

I'll write you a letter saying what I've been through
Day after day,Always thinking of you

I don't see you much,But when I do it makes me cry
So I'll write to you, Without a lie

I'll say that I love you,The first line that I write
So you instantly know,At your first sight

I'll say that I dream,I'll say that I fly
And without you, I'd probably die

I'll say that I smile, As I write you the note
I'll say that I wished, I could wear your big coat

I'll say that whenever,I close my eyes
I see you face,It never dies

I'll say that you're perfect,In every possible way
That I wish I could hold you,Every single day

I'll say that I wish,You were here with me 

But it's crazy because I know you can't be

Do you think about me,Or did you forget
The things we had done, And the goals we had set

But after I read, My note once again
I realize I'd never send it, It's a waste of my pen

You'd see it, and read it,Then throw it away
You don't care anymore,To yourself you would say

I stare at my paper with a sad pout
The shred it to pieces and throw it out................

by Amanda 



0 comments: