BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If My Room Walls Could Talk

When i walk in the school halls
I see you passing by me
And I pretend that I am
Happy and painless
When you say Hi and Bye to me

But when I am alone
Tears fall down my eyes
Because I thought
true love would never die

You probably think I am
Doing so good without you
But oh how I wish
you could see inside of me
I put on a fake mask
Because this pain
Is endless inside of me

Why did you change?
Why dont you want to be with me?
We were suppose to last forever,
I thouht you really loved me?

I seen you walking with her one day
And i felt life my life was
coming to and end
I had no one to love me anymore
I felt life you stabbed
me in the back and
the pain would never end

I wish you knew the truth about
what I hide from you inside of me
I cant eat...
I cant sleep...
Nothing means anything to me
Im missing something in my heart
Because your not next to me

And when I return home after school
I sit alone in my room and cry
and pray to God that we will soon be!

But I cry because you will never
be next to me
Because I hurt you
and let you go,but then you
turned around and hurt me

If my room walls could talk
it would tell you how much
i cry out to you
and how my life is not the same
because i dont have you

If my room walls could talk
It would tell you how much
pain that lives inside of me
because you were my first love
and i will never forget the pain
YOu left inside of me!!!..


by Jayma

0 comments: