BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Seasons of Love



Thank you for a season of love
Of joy and happiness from above
Of peace and laughter in my soul
And brought to me by your tenderness

Thank you for a season of peace
Of calmness, quietness and ease
That takes away my tears and fears
All brought to me by your gentleness

Thank you for a season of strength
A foundation that can’t be rent
An inner power that I can send
O, brought to me by your yieldness

Thank you for a season of hope
Of faith, that matches all my dreams
And confidence where once I groped
Brought to me by your bounteousness

Thank you for a season of smiles
The rainbow you’ve placed in my skies
Of songs and laughter, joyous cries
All brought to me by your genuineness

Thank you for a season of light
That makes my dreams so clear, so bright
Makes me bold to stand and fight
It’s brought to me by your faithfulness

... All brought to me by your loveliness

by Tamunosaki Alalibo

0 comments: