BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Three Little Words


Three little simple words
but they mean so very much.

Sometimes they are said
with a tender loving touch.
At time it's seen
with each others eyes.

For loving eyes
never tell lies.
And sometime it is heard....
In these three lillte words.

I love you
as I have never loved before.
I need you
To feel safe and secure.

I want you
of that thereis no doubt.
These are the feelings to you
I want to shout.

Life is short
sometimes it is taken away.
Never put off until tomorrow
what should be said today.

Love begins with love
sometimes with the first Hello.

My love grew for you
and I have told you so.

Love isn't what we are
It'ssomething that we do.

And I will spend
my whole life through........
Always loving you.


0 comments: