BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't

Don't care so much for me,
I may get used to it.
Don't come so near to me ,
I may not be able to detach from it.
Don't put so much faith in me,
I may not be able to handle it.
Don't touch me the way you do,
I may not be able to get over it.
Don't become a part of my life,
'cause without you,
I won't be able to live it.
Don't make me fall for you
I may not be able to fall out it.
Don't come into my life,
If you have to leave one day.
Don't give me the hope,
That it's foreveryou are going to stay. '
cause love is an emotion
I won't be able to hide,
When love isn't reciprocated with love, I
t hurts deep down inside.
Don't start something
That I won't be able to end.
Don't make me believe
That you can be more than a friend.
Coz at the end of it all,
I don't want you say, that ,"I 'm sorry",
"but I never felt the same way!"





0 comments: