BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Emptiness



Just a hollow feeling
my mask on the seat next to mine
worn out, beaten and battered
it had come to an end;

Just as smoothly as it started
the end was a quick one,
no nonsense, no stupid climax
the curtain came down in one swift motion;

Standing tall amidst broken lives
no one cares if you stay back
to pick up the pieces
or make a run to the nearest exit;

Full of anger and full of fear,
wanting to wreck the peace
my mind is seeking,
I gradually lost it all;

Running away from death
and escaping from the mind games,
seeking refuge from the storm
I rushed headlong into life; Searching for a place to hide,
watching people trade money for love,
I began to fill the emptiness that surrounds me
with the pieces of my broken heart..........

0 comments: